Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Hyatt Studios’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 74 High Street, Tring, Hertfordshire HP23 4AF. Our company registration number is 3515027. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions of Sale
Due to the custom nature of our service all sales are final. Goods are supplied upon the full price being received by Hyatt Studios. Goods are not supplied on either a sale or return, consignment or approval basis. The Client agrees that once the order has been placed, the order will not be cancelled or altered and no refund will be given. This does not affect the Client’s statutory rights.
- All goods remain the property of Hyatt Studios until paid for in full and will bear the Company name and signature.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure their order has been accurately documented on their invoice as changes made to the order will be chargeable in full.
- Copyright of all images remains the property of Hyatt Studios. Reproduction without written permission of these photographs by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited, and is a criminal offence under the 1988 Copyright Act.
- A surcharge of £20 will be due should any card payment is declined (or cheque returned by the bank unpaid) to cover additional administration costs.
- The Client grants all necessary permissions required by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988, to allow Hyatt Studios to use any images created under these terms as they see fit, including use for display, exhibition, advertising and competitions. Clients may generally be advised of such usage and may benefit from any competition prize monies.
- Hyatt Studios have a range of safety and protection policies in place. For copies of these, please ask a member of staff.
- Hyatt Studios has the right to charge interest on unpaid amounts at 8% above the Bank of England base rate. This will not apply to agreed extended credit unless scheduled payments are unpaid.
- Hyatt Studios may transfer all unpaid accounts to Daniels Silverman Ltd (or any other appointed debt collection service) for collection of which the client will be liable to pay all collection charges and costs which will be in excess of 15% of the debt and subject to VAT
- The placement of an order indicates acceptance of these Terms of Sale.
- All studio appointments will incur a FULLY REFUNDABLE booking deposit to discourage unkempt appointments and lack of notice. Deposit will be refunded at the final viewing.
- Promotional Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers are valid for two months for date if issue.
- Purchased Gift Cards are valid for 12 months.